McBride Career Group Inc. began their work with unemployed Albertans in 1989, and has continually expanded services to present specialization in career consulting, employment support, occupational training, and professional development. There are three focal points to service provision:
Unemployed Albertans: To assist unemployed individuals to achieve and retain meaningful employment opportunities.
Career Changers: To assist working Albertans to identify steps required toward job and career goals.
Alberta Employers: To support the hiring, training, developing and retention of capable employees.
McBride Career Group Inc. is a cohesive group of professional career consultants and practitioners who provide the following services:
- Career and Occupational Focusing
- Personal Development Support and Guidance
- Professional Resume Preparation
- Direction in Leading-edge Job Search Approaches
- Marketing of Individuals into Viable Job Opportunities
- Labour Market Research
- Design of Training Programs into Areas of Labour Market Needs
- Computer Training
- Professional Development Workshops
- Employer Support Services
- Personality Assessments – True Colors
- Our Standards
McBride Career Group Inc. maintains high quality standards, results oriented approach, and a strong emphasis on excellence in service throughout its offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Okotoks and High River.
To contact our locations or process to become a service partner with McBride please click here.
Since 1989, McBride Career Group Inc. has successfully trained and supported many Albertans’ in their job search through various programs and workshops that are designed to enhance or retrain displaced workers. McBride’s group of professional career practitioners helps the unemployed find suitable employment by increasing their job skills and offering employment support and development.
Our goals are:
- To assist unemployed individuals to access meaningful employment opportunities.
- To assist working Albertans to identify steps, and move towards job and career goals.
- To support the hiring, training, development and retention of capable employees.
Our commitment to high quality standards, a results-oriented approach with a strong emphasis on excellence in customer service is why so many have successfully found employment through McBride Career Group. Innovative career development, training, and human resource services which enable individuals and companies to achieve their full potential. McBride's Career Group corporate values identified by our staff are significant in the work prepared by our company:
Communication & Information
Adaptability & Flexibility
Responsibility & Credibility