Placement Coach/RecruiterReturn to Jobs Search
Job Number: 272
Job Posted By: Edmonton - Energy Square
Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Qualifications: Imagine working in a role that allows you to positively impact the lives of Albertans every single day. At MCG, we are inspiring individuals and changing lives through the innovative programs and client support we provide. MCG Career & Employment Services is looking for enthusiastic individuals, with a passion to learn and grow in the field of Career Development, to join our team in Edmonton. If you are excited about helping others, enjoy talking to people in the local community and aren’t afraid of a challenge, then we would love to talk to you! Placement Coach/Recruiter Do you have: A desire to work in the field of Career Development The ability to make community connections; are not shy about getting out there and talking to people or picking up the phone A willingness to learn from experts in our field A passion for working with people and a genuine want for their success The need to set, meet and exceed obtainable goals An understanding of local Labour Market A reliable Vehicle as local travel is required
Position Pillars include:
• Making yourself known in the community; generate excitement around our services to bring in clients
• Marketing clients to employers to develop successful work experiences; maintaining a network of local employers through a set number of cold calls per day in line with contract expectations.
• Bring out the best in our clients skills through their resumes, interview skills, job search strategies etc.
• Work effectively with employers to impact and improve their immediate hiring challenges.
• Mediate any concerns around employment through on site visits and follow up
• Ongoing development of a marketing plan, including distribution of program marketing materials (print and electronic/social media)
• Identify labour market trends/changes/demand to be able to respond to employer needs
• Meet and exceed program goals/targets; weekly/monthly reporting
• Positively represent MCG as a company and champion the clients and employers we serve.
Interested candidates, please send a resume and cover to: email@example.com
No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location of Work:
How to Apply: