Project ManagerReturn to Jobs Search
Job Number: 274
Job Posted By: MCG – Calgary South
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Imagine working in a role that allows you to positively impact the lives of Albertans every single day. At MCG, we are inspiring individuals and changing lives through the innovative programs and client support we provide.
MCG Career & Employment Services is looking for enthusiastic individuals, with a passion to learn and grow in the field of Career Development, to join our team in the Calgary South area. If you are excited about helping others, enjoy talking on a Leadership role and aren’t afraid of a challenge, then we would love to talk to you!
Calgary Career & Employment Centre
Please note: This position runs to June 30, 2019, with the possibility of an 11 month extension.
Do you have:
- Strong Leadership or Management skills; background in Business
- Experience in the field of Career Development
- Post-secondary education in Human Services related area
- Experience working in a client-based industry
- Facilitation skills/Adult Learning knowledge
- Communication & Problem Solving skills, exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills, problem solving
- Interviewing and assessment training
- Experience in public relations, communications with funding groups, marketing
- Skills in client placement and follow-up
- A reliable vehicle
Position Pillars include:
- Lead a team of individuals in a Client Focused environment; Ensure team is taking Client-centered approach
- Complete month end statistics and narrative; ensure Month end requirements are accurate and precise
- Complete all file requirements, satisfying contract expectations including government/internal database
- Conduct regular team meetings to ensure flow of communication
- Development of daily/weekly/monthly team & individual goal to ensure project outcomes are being met; action plan development as needed
- Perform monthly file management as required/Quality Assurance
- Maintain strong communication with Contract Service Coordinator
- Mediate any staff concerns and provide conflict management support as needed
- Identify labour market trends/changes/demand to be able to respond to employer needs
- Positively represent MCG as a company and champion the clients and employers we serve.
Interested candidates, please send a resume and cover to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Wage / Salary: TBD
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location of Work:
How to Apply: