Gain and retain a meaningful employment opportunity – choose MCG.
How can MCG help me?
- If you are an unemployed or underemployed Albertan, you are eligible to utilize our no cost Career and Employment Services. Book an appointment for one-on-one Career Coaching to assist in achieving your career goals, obtain assistance with developing a resume or access our resource centre to conduct an independent job search.
- If you are currently unemployed and are not receiving EI, then you may be eligible to enroll in one of our federally funded programs that provide you with employment training at no cost to you.
- If you are unemployed or are receiving/have received unemployment insurance in the past five years, then you may be eligible to receive employment training through our provincially funded programs at no cost to you.
- If you are between 15 – 30 and need help with employment skills and job placement, then you may qualify for our provincial wide, federally funded, program available at no cost to you (living allowance included)?
With 10 locations across Alberta, we offer a variety of services and skills training programs that include active job search modules, specialized skills development modules, and work experience components that help you gain and retain employment opportunities.
Which MCG Program/Service is the Right Fit for Me?
- Fill out the information in the form provided, and we’ll have one of our career counselors call you within 24 business hours to see which MCG program and/or service is the best fit for you!
It's time to "See Good Things"
All information collected is confidential to McBride Career Group Inc. and will not be used, shared, or distributed with/to any other company or organization.